D42 drag day on nov.5th cancelled

Rustlestiltskin

If you guys beat me in your dreams, you better wake up and apologize.

I own all. Wanna talk about drag/street racing, I got that, corner carving, snow drags, I got that too. Fuck it, I'm gonna be bored as fuck for the next 6 months.

fuck ur miata. "hey bro check out how fast i can go around these parking cones" thats like saying "hey bro check out how gay i look when i contract these aids"

fuck your Jeep, what are you gonna do with that? Be a hipster soccer mom from 1991? You wouldn't know what to do with a fun car if it could get your dead ass drunk.

fuck your Jeep, what are you gonna do with that? Be a hipster soccer mom from 1991? You wouldn't know what to do with a fun car if it could get your dead ass drunk.

jeep is an 01. hipsters weren't around in 91. "could get your dead ass drunk", not sure what this means.

come at me when you have some coherent material.

jeep is an 01. hipsters weren't around in 91. "could get your dead ass drunk", not sure what this means.

come at me when you have some coherent material.

Hipsters have been around since the spray on tan. You wanna hook chains with my truck then since you can't comprehend.