Selling my 1979 CBX

Ringo

Candy Glory Red, Great Rider ill check the mileage next time i go to the lockup. It was my first bike and i have it sold to a guy in kuwait at 7 grand. If someone wants to match it to get a very collectable bike let me know. Ill post up pictures but its a very nice candy glory ride 1979 cbx. Can even throw in a set of 6 into 6 exhaust system for a grand which is cheap considering they are 2500 bucks new.

Its my first bike and i dont want it to go so far away :(

Candy Glory Red, Great Rider ill check the mileage next time i go to the lockup. It was my first bike and i have it sold to a guy in kuwait at 7 grand. If someone wants to match it to get a very collectable bike let me know. Ill post up pictures but its a very nice candy glory ride 1979 cbx. Can even throw in a set of 6 into 6 exhaust system for a grand which is cheap considering they are 2500 bucks new.

Its my first bike and i dont want it to go so far away :(

people still fall for overseas vehicle shipping scams? :dumb:

people still fall for overseas vehicle shipping scams? :dumb:

i have a sales guy over there in kuwait and he is in the cbx club.

As far as maintence records, it has been rebuilt and been through by myself and the president of the icoa (international cbx owners association) my dad. Dont have service records and ill check the miles on the bike when i go to the lockup. Motor runs like a top no issues.

This pic makes the bike look better then new!

Is your price of $7,000 realistic?

KillJoy

There are some cosmetic issues (cleanless and some scratches) its a 3 foot bike, it is not mint but it would be capable of being mint with care and cleaning.the motor is not currently that spotless but im going to go through it before i sell the bike. But it is a steal for the price because of originality. Ive seen bikes in this condition sell for 10 grand all day long, especially when they have the guarentee that mine comes with of having a mechanic that actually knows everything about them work on her.

Also forgot to mention if anyone has a different color or style (fairing) that they like we probably have it or can find it for you. (My dad or I).

Black, Candy Glory Red, Silver, White (Full fairing) , Grey (Full Fairing)

I know doc looked at this last time i posted it up, so if your still interested in one let me know :D