V6s for secretaries stills?

PRD2BDF

Yes I would own a V6 Mustang they have great power, great handling, style, mpg all in all great value for the $.

I've owned 7 V8 Mustangs and ofcourse nothing is like a nice V8 in a 2 door coupe, but owning a newer car with one of these V6's is NOT a sissy car. But I'm not 15yrs old and equate my status and testical size by how fast I can go around 270 or how much power I put out on the dyno......Who fucking cares honestly.

I own and drive every day a 11' Fusion with a 4 cylinder 6 spd auto it's a great car, fun to drive with good looks gets me to 70 mph on the fwy with any other car out there and gets 32mpg. Is it a sissy car?......I don't think so....but then again i'm a big boy.

Srsly though, the new Camaro SS's are surprisingly slow without some work.

Bill work on them daily, he knows the drill..

they are some weird cars though. ive raced a couple SS auto cars out at trails that ive beat, but ive also raced others that have gone 13.0's bone stock

You mean the V8 pig that runs faster stock than your modded WRX?

Or the V6 with a blower that runs half a second quicker than your WRX...

;)

v6 camaro. the mustang I can speak on.

V6 only has one option for tuning and it blows.

It's all in good fun, no worries...figured it was up to date based on the thread edit...

Haha I know, just fucking with you.

Not any more :(

I do have a 2.5 + 18g soon to be rwd 97 impreza.

and I might be getting a turbo charged 5.0.... SHHHHHHH

OoOoOoOo! Sounds like you're making some progress based on when I last talked to you. I'm leaking again, but come tax return time I'm getting the Spearco TMIC (assuming it's finished by then) and you WILL TUNE MY CAR!

Drove a new v6 mustang, its nice but it has no torque.

http://www.bestmotivationalposters.com/images/torque-funny-motivational-poster.jpg

Come on now you know the only reason it can do a wheel stand like that is because Vin Diesel must be behind the wheel. It's got mad tight nos yo!

I drove a rental V6 Camaro a year ago and even took it to Orlando Speedworld. It went 14.44@97. No RS badge, nothing. I was pretty impressed for being a base model. That being said, it was a horrible car to drive, cant see shit in it.

As it was already said, the V6 Mustang would do better in power and MPG. It already has a large aftermarket for it. I could see 6 years from now when a V6 was a bit cheaper and then mod it, but for what they cost new, just spend the money and get a V8.

I'd rock the shit outta the 3.7l Mustang. One of my dream builds is a ~450-500HP turbocharged V6 Mustang spinning 8000RPMs, full Griggs Racing suspension underneath, set up for some hardcore road course work, and the 2011 3.7l would be the perfect candidate for this. Anyone want to donate some cash to the cause:gabe: