gold rush

AWW$HEEET

Anyone watching season 2 of these idiots?

http://www.dhmcinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Gold-Rush-show.jpg

idk if they broke even last year, but they were 250k in the hole toward the end. most of the show involves arguements, fat dudes, some bears, wildlife, dumping a backhoe off a cliff, not profiting, people not knowing what the fuck they are doing, etc.

pretty stupid, but it keeps me coming back.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to shove that old man into the front of the separator contraption they made, and then promptly smack him in the face with a shovel when he comes out at the end.

"No guts. No Gloooooory!"

:mad:

will Tivo

I'd love to shove that old man into the front of the separator contraption they made, and then promptly smack him in the face with a shovel when he comes out at the end.

Are you talking about the wave table that the guy that got kicked off put together? What's funny, even the company said he was using the table correctly and the old guy was wrong.

Are you talking about the wave table that the guy that got kicked off put together? What's funny, even the company said he was using the table correctly and the old guy was wrong.

that dude was a whiner and a huge fucking pussy. too bad his wife was decent.

Yea that sucks what Fred did! But kinda his fault for not making a payment or even talking to the land owner!

Yeah Freds a dick. He could have told him on the phone what was going on and then they wouldn't even have to go there and just find another spot. True about him not making a payment though.

My wife said I look like Jack Hoffman..