Met Andy Dick tonight

DaddyBuiltRacing

Yeah I am curious about that too.

I thought you ran your mouth at joe, told him to meet you at bw3s and he showed but you did not? Maybe that was someone else? I do remember laughing with joe about the situation at his halloween party.

Then again cr trolls rarely leave the safety of their keyboards :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you ran your mouth at joe, told him to meet you at bw3s and he showed but you did not? Maybe that was someone else? I do remember laughing with joe about the situation at his halloween party.

Cum at me bro

Idk how to respond to this. I can't remember if it was me or not, I think I remember the situation though.

Regardless I met joe before so I have no beef w him

Idk how to respond to this. I can't remember if it was me or not, I think I remember the situation though.

Regardless I met joe before so I have no beef w him

I really thought it was you, maybe he just had names mixed up, maybe I got the names mixed up, maybe I don't care.

Point is you call joe out at anything better be ready because he is going to bring the heat. He had someone call him out over his jitsu at his party, next thing you know there was a freaking match going on in his living room. It was great.

Then post a pic of your girl, boy, lover, partner. It'll probably your hand at best. Then maybe you can ask someone to post pics of their wife.

I'll be in town in January. If you think you want to or can shut my mouth, then PM me for arrangments.

http://funnyphotosofpeople.com/upload/2301-13509/whoa-there.jpg

• Upvote 1

Wow, this got out of hand fast. I just went to eat. Gabe and I are good, no issue.

Brian, you are talking about John Bruh that said he would meet at BW3's. We exchanged thoughts. Sorted it out. No issues. Actually did a group ride with a few bike's and the FD on route 555 last summer. Good guy.

And the thing at my party, the guy was a chain smoker, heavy drinker, 12 years younger than me, had done one training class and hits the gym hard. Claimed he had skills and at 205lbs, couldn't lose. I kept turning him down, but he wasn't letting it go. I'm far from good at any technique, he presented an option, I use it. He couldn't breath. And someone spilled punch on my carpet that night. It happens.

The thing is people do post what ever and think there's nothing to it. I just don't dig the post pics of your wife comment. Added to, I have not seen this guy contribute a thing worth while to CR. It bugged me.

Wow, this got out of hand fast. I just went to eat. Gabe and I are good, no issue.

Brian, you are talking about John Bruh that said he would meet at BW3's. We exchanged thoughts. Sorted it out. No issues. Actually did a group ride with a few bike's and the FD on route 555 last summer. Good guy.

And the thing at my party, the guy was a chain smoker, heavy drinker, 12 years younger than me, had done one training class and hits the gym hard. Claimed he had skills and at 205lbs, couldn't lose. I kept turning him down, but he wasn't letting it go. I'm far from good at any technique, he presented an option, I use it. He couldn't breath. And someone spilled punch on my carpet that night. It happens.

The thing is people do post what ever and think there's nothing to it. I just don't dig the post pics of your wife comment. Added to, I have not seen this guy contribute a thing worth while to CR. It bugged me.

Ok I knew it was someone thought it was gabe for some reason. That BJJ match was freaking great.

You have honor and class, that is why you don't dig the wife comment, and are correct about the lack of adding things to CR.

Thanks Brian.

I have spun this thread off topic though, and for that alittlelessordinary, I am sorry. Dude, you are a freaking talk man. That's cool you met Andy Dick. That dude has had way more shit go crazy for him than our crap on CR. haha

andy got removed from columbus. i think he was at the funny bone, went to the bathroom, pissed all over the place, then tried to grab some dudes dick. easton kicked him out, then he went downtown and got kicked out of there too. he is a worthless human.

You'd hit it.

He has definitley had his run in's with the law that is for sure. Straying off topic but staying on it at the same time I just met Clark Kellog (former OSU basketball player) at Dicks here in Heath. Must be the weekend for Dicks lol. Gonna meet Evan Turner tomorrow. I have a white OSU basketball that I am getting signatures put on for my son.

Yeah I am a tall guy, I wasn't this big until about age 17, at one point in time I was normal height lol.

He has definitley had his run in's with the law that is for sure. Straying off topic but staying on it at the same time I just met Clark Kellog (former OSU basketball player) at Dicks here in Heath. Must be the weekend for Dicks lol. Gonna meet Evan Turner tomorrow. I have a white OSU basketball that I am getting signatures put on for my son.

Yeah I am a tall guy, I wasn't this big until about age 17, at one point in time I was normal height lol.

And you race a integra. unreal. that seat has to be scooted all the way back to the rear seats.

Here he is with Andy Dick.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/alittlelessordinary/meandandy.jpg

Umm you reposted the pic I posted...

I drive a 01 Ram as my daily and feel more cramped for comfort in that thing then I do my Integra. Now I will say at the drag strip with a helmet on I am not very comfortable, but I wouldn't be comfortable in any car with a helmet on. I make it work though