Met Andy Dick tonight

DaddyBuiltRacing

The thing is people do post what ever and think there's nothing to it. I just don't dig the post pics of your wife comment. Added to, I have not seen this guy contribute a thing worth while to CR. It bugged me.

Sorry for ya if you're butthurt, I don't see anything posted out of line here. People make those comments on cr constantly. Coming from me, I didn't think the comment would be taken seriously. As far as your comment about posting pics of my girl, I don't have to, everyone else on this site does for me LOL. Am I upset about it? Not even a little bit. I'm also not one to argue that I post some useless shit on here, but I also put in my $.02 when it's necessary and try to offer helpful advice. At any rate, I have not a single issue with anyone on here who's met me, so that being said I'm not about to try to call you out, fight you, meet at bw3 or what the hell ever over some shit posted on the internet that you seem to be butthurt about. If you're pissed off that's your problem, like I said before there IS an ignore list, feel free to ignore me.. It won't hurt my feelings even a little bit, I promise.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for ya if you're butthurt, I don't see anything posted out of line here. People make those comments on cr constantly. Coming from me, I didn't think the comment would be taken seriously. As far as your comment about posting pics of my girl, I don't have to, everyone else on this site does for me LOL. Am I upset about it? Not even a little bit. I'm also not one to argue that I post some useless shit on here, but I also put in my $.02 when it's necessary and try to offer helpful advice. At any rate, I have not a single issue with anyone on here who's met me, so that being said I'm not about to try to call you out, fight you, meet at bw3 or what the hell ever over some shit posted on the internet that you seem to be butthurt about. If you're pissed off that's your problem, like I said before there IS an ignore list, feel free to ignore me.. It won't hurt my feelings even a little bit, I promise.

:dumb: