"Forever Lazy" - Real Product; Sill not sure if serious...

twistedfocus1647545489

The shit they pitch on tv gets more and more absurd every day. It cracks me up though how no matter what it is, if you order in the next 15 minutes they'll cut the price in half, and that's not all, call now and they'll double your order! Half that shit I have no idea why you'd need two of them, let alone one.

Orderingforeverlazy.jpg :megusta:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AYaBTSO5pgA/THeJOMug_EI/AAAAAAAAAAM/kzE6O_-teuI/s1600/17476438764.jpg

Because you need one of these. Only $19.99 + shipping and handling.

http://rlv.zcache.com/kawaii_lime_bag-p1494869707792549042w9t2_400.jpg

But wait. There's more...

If you call in the next 15 minutes they'll double your order. You'll get not ONE but TWO lime bags AND a free bonus lemon juicer. All for a low low price of only $19.99 + shipping and handling.

:fuuuu:

But wait. There's more...

If you call in the next 15 minutes they'll double your order. You'll get not ONE but TWO lime bags AND a free bonus lemon juicer. All for a low low price of only $19.99 + shipping and handling.

:fuuuu:

* Just pay separate processing and handling.

The shit they pitch on tv gets more and more absurd every day. It cracks me up though how no matter what it is, if you order in the next 15 minutes they'll cut the price in half, and that's not all, call now and they'll double your order! Half that shit I have no idea why you'd need two of them, let alone one.

Orderingforeverlazy.jpg :megusta:

Because you can give one to your friend! Then you guys can hang out together and watch football or work on the car never worrying about being uncomfortable or cold or wearing underwear or if you're straight!

Last night I saw one where they tell you it comes with a free surprise mystery gift. :yuno: tell me what it is!?

Example of great parenting in there too :lol: