Has anybody tried the Under Armour shoes yet?

cbrjess0815

Yeah.....Overpriced... so you help pay for their gynormous advertising campaign ;)

Well I like these because they are silver and have no white on them. I cant keep white white to save my life. And after looking at Nike and Adidas's prices, $60 isn't really that bad

A good friend of mine had a pair of Shox before getting a pair Armour shoes. He said he'd never by a pair of Shox again. Personally, always been Nike guy but I'm game to try a pair of Armour shoes based on his comments. It would only be a $60 mistake instead of a $120 one.

did you know walking/ working out in bare feet is better for your neck and back.

so flip flops are better than the 120 pair of shoes.

not so much for running though. when you run in flip flops you compromise your step to keep the flip flop on, and if your joints have anything to say about it, they prefer the soft padding of a shoe than barefeet/sandals

I have heard that its good to walk barefoot though

:puke: That makes for some nasty dirty feet. Walking barefoot is GROSS. I never do it. Sock on always when out of bed. I'm only barefooted in shower and in bed.

that's not what kawi kid told me .... I heard you like giving foot jobs...