Modern Warfare 3?

im faster

Anyone else plan on getting it?

Megan pre-ordered it as my anniversary gift.

I have looked around but still unsure if its going to have the CO-OP like MW2..

I Strongly disliked the zombies on Black ops..

Also does anyone play on ps3?

DennisMagic

I pre-ordered on Steam.

PC 4 life yo.

I just got into using Steam to play Civ5...still prefer consoles when it comes to non-RPG games.

I'm on PS3, and I'll be getting it. I haven't picked up Battlefield 3 yet because I finally got the YLOD, but my refurb is coming in today. I have a feeling that battlefield will be more fun just because you have vehicles.

I have been hearing a lot of mixed reviews of BF3. Seems like it is a tank-fest and you have to be teamed up with people or you can't even voice chat. (??) Ultimately I had to pass on it because I just don't have the time like I used to! Overall it looks pretty sweet though.

Pre-ordered the hardened edition on Amazon a month or so ago. Those things are pretty much sold out everywhere now though. The biggest thing with the hardened edition (don't give a shit about a special case or some bullshit concept art) is that it comes with 1 year of COD Elite which means you get all the DLC they release in the first year included.

It does have Spec Ops (co-op) like MW2 had. IGN has been streaming some live MW3 since 3PM actually with some of the developers...

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/10/25/ign-live-presents-modern-warfare-3?show=HD

I basically skipped Black Ops. Think it was a combo of being burnt out and that game kinda just sucking. Didn't even plan on buying it then Newegg had it for $45 right around launch so I got it, played it for a little over a week then sold it on Craigslist for $50...lol.

I can't hear you over the "DUNdun DUN dun-dun"

I just finished BF3's Campaign, it quite literally takes every single CoD stereotype and forms it in to one story. Jumping between characters, Russians, Brink of WW3, nukes. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can hear MW3 over the BF music.

FAILLLLLL

75% of people drive camrys too. I'd rather be in the 25% that drive something nicer.

Damn, hardened edition is sold out as fuck. Guess I'll have to spend an extra $10 for COD Elite.

PS: BF3's campaign is pretty awesome.