Flight prices

Jizzle Juice

Ok, so i havent bought a airline ticket in sometime, and it was to a diff country. Im trying to go to texas, sooooo when's a good time to go? I need a round trip ticket. I wanna leave on thurs and come back on sunday.

Any help would be great! I know someone here has a aunt that's a travel agent.

TIA,

No BS Please,

Eric

kayak.com

Tickets are more expensive during the week, especially during normal business hours, because people flying for work don't care how much it costs. Weekend flights are cheaper, as are extremely early/extremely late flights.

Southwest is cheap but their flights from Columbus to Texas are pretty shitty. If you're willing to go to Cleveland they might have better options.

Tickets are more expensive during the week, especially during normal business hours, because people flying for work don't care how much it costs. Weekend flights are cheaper, as are extremely early/extremely late flights.

This I've always found to be the opposite. It's more expensive on the weekends, especially Fridays and Sundays.

Buy tickets As soon as you possibly can. The closer you want to leave the more expenses the flight will be

This is so true , do not wait last minute and check surrounding airports. When I flew into ohio a few months ago it was cheaper for me to fly into dayton then columbus.

I was bored and just checked online at cheaptickets , not sure what part of tx you're flying into I just picked houston . From columbus to houston from the 17th to the 20th it was

$338 + $26 taxes & fees

Select

$364 USD per person