What is it worth Honda Accord 99?

BDHG940

I would personally not pay more than $500 for it. If you were not trying to make any money somewhere between $500-$1000 would seem fair. They have a somewhat high resale, is it a LX, EX? We LITERALLY just had the same car here at the shop and I offered them $400, cyl 2&3 had no compression then they decided to just fix it. It was a '99 LX 5 speed 4 cyl.

On the other hand I just sold a '01 Accord EX 4 cyl. 5 speed w/ 162K for $4,000. It needed nothing though.

When we are talking cars that cheap good running > good looking for sure as far as value. I wouldn't pay more than $500 for it, but Im sure if you put it up on CL with $1000 on it you would gain interest.

I was asking for photos since I was interested in the car, I still have a turbo setup for one of these since no one makes one.

1999 Honda Accord 4 dr, 4 cylinder, 5 speed, 210k, no compression in one cylinder, needs brakes and overall is in decent shape (body/ interior). What is it worth? Also, runs on 3 cylinders.

Aren't you the one who was trying to sell a 1990ish 150k+ miles acura integra for over $4000?

Why are you always shitting on my threads? You mad I didn't give you a car?

I'm not shitting so you got me wrong. I asked you a question. was that you with the integra?

And if we want to get technical. I think this is the first time in a while if not ever that i've posted in any of your threads. You must have me confused with somebody.