Any people big into bow hunting?

XChris1632X

I have a Browning Ambush from around 2002 that's a great bow. My buddy cracked one of the limbs over the winter. I like the bow too much to retire it and don't want to buy another right now anyways. Trouble is, im having a Hell of a time finding a replacement limb. Where do you guys go for parts and service around the area? I'm in the process of signing for a house so I have been trying to be as cheap as possible.

On a side note, I have a 2009 Bowtech 101st I'd sell for $400. Shoots like 320fps. Comes with fall away rest, sites, peep site. Everything you could possibly need except arrows and a release. Bow is in perfect shape, good strings. I only used the bow one season and it's sat in the bacement ever since. If your interested let me know, if not it can just keep sitting lol :)

Found some new limbs. I called pse, who actually made Browning bows until last year. Unfortunately, they are 180 for the pair. I got ahold of the guy selling that bow in the Craigslist add above, that's a deal I can settle for but he lives an hour and a half south of Columbus. I might be looking to have to buy a replacement.

I'll let you know on the bowtech. I'm buying a house now so I am trying to he extremely cheap. Especially this time of year.