wow, happy veterans day

AWW$HEEET

If you read the entire article, it's not as bad as it's made out to be. (Though there may be some other shit that they don't know for sure.) No bodies are buried in a landfill. It's basically what little dust and debris remains after the ashes, etc have been taken out to be returned to families, etc. The 'scratch' that remains is eventually dumped. Really, this is no different than any other crematorium type deal. Many other families gave permission to the military to dispose of the ashes, as well. Sorry, but I don't feel like you can complain where your loved one's ashes go when you give the responsibility to someone else who isn't even an individual let alone a part of the family.

That's the gist I got from the article, anyway.

This is my opinion, of course, but THEY ARE DEAD, anyway. It's just ashes; it's just a husk. I understand some people have certain 'beliefs', but then you shouldn't handled it yourself. Perform your ceremonies and honor them in your memory and the way you live your life.