fixed

Ringo

Never really said all the cars were mine but people assumed, the vehicles that i currently have titled in my name that are my vehicles that i purchased myself are now in my sig. My dad has a 1986 911 turbo (930) , and a 1991 bmw m5, and other cars. I consider them mine because if i sell them for him i get half the sale profits. And we both put into the cars we purchase. Except for the ones in my sig.

Lemans = completely stock 350 v8 24k original miles.

S60r completely stock no mods

blackbird is bored and balanced stock exhaust (:))

Fastest time ive ever clocked on the bird at national trails was 10.71

cbx is stock but in great condition.

Im 20 years old, do run my own company, and own the house that i currently live in, roomates help me pay the mortgage as of now (rent). Any other questions i can answer, trolling is getting pretty boring.

Mostly i am all about respect in person but really dont care that much about online drama which is why its easy to troll. If you meet in person i like bullshitting about cars and dont usually have problems with many people, my company involves a great deal of social networking and conversations with clients so i have to be somewhat social.

Mostly a spiral of lies could spue out, but this is the truth i dont really member what bs troll crap ive been posting. :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's trying, but idk if it can help at this point. Goodluck man

bound to be a downward spiral, the benefits of being a troll. I dont really care about the responses though i know why i posted this. dont wanna be seen as a liar.

Never had a problem with OP in the first place. Hang in there dude, i know what it's like to be young around here.

Cant say that its a young thing, i know quite a few members that are our age and dont have any problems myself included. If you arent a flaming douche or talk out of your ass you wont have any problems.

Cant say that its a young thing, i know quite a few members that are our age and dont have any problems myself included. If you arent a flaming douche or talk out of your ass you wont have any problems.

cockiness is what gets you in trouble.

cockiness is what gets you in trouble.

:dumb:

Ringo,

Seems like you made a similar post this on OR back in May. Can I ask why?

Why handle yourself different in person then you do on the internet? I agree the "Internetz is not Cereal Buisnezz". But what do you gain from stirring the pot on both OR and CR and then appear to be a "cool dude" in person?

Do you like the attention??

You must be doing something different the rest of us because I have now seen for myself on two forums where you are the center of attention.

If this works for you great. I can tell you I did not make friends nor get business from CR or OR by being a dick to others. I am not going to sit here say Phil has done it all right and you are doing it all wrong. However you seem to be a magnet for pissing people off.

Different strokes for different folks. If the way you handle yourself on these forums makes you successful in your business and personal life then more power to you.

Not sure why I am even posting this. Not like you give two shits about what people think of your online personalty. I guess I do give a damn what people think of me so I try to talk and treat people the same both online and in person.