Dent repair...

Franchi

A friend was over at my house and opened up her car door without looking and put a small dent in rear passenger quarterpanel of my 06 GT. Anybody know of a decent paintless dent repair place? One that preferably comes to you? She will be paying for it but I have limited time to take it to a shop....

Thanks!

A friend was over at my house and opened up her car door without looking and put a small dent in rear passenger quarterpanel of my 06 GT. Anybody know of a decent paintless dent repair place? One that preferably comes to you? She will be paying for it but I have limited time to take it to a shop....

Thanks!

Let me know if you don't find someone near you to look at it. I'm about an hour North but that's what I do for a living and I could come down for ya. You can PM me for my #

Let me know if you don't find someone near you to look at it. I'm about an hour North but that's what I do for a living and I could come down for ya. You can PM me for my #

Wish I knew that before Kilkare. I have one dent, from an un-named source, that I can't seem to stop looking at. Rather annoying.

• 1 month later...
Anybody else have other suggestions? I've called John several times now and left voicemails but he's never called back.

yah, unfortunatly, as good as he is, he's kinda flakey phone wise, i am sure you probably have a better chance of catching him by calling PTM- i think he lives there when not at work. ;)

I wish i had a better answer for it..