jeep front hub assembly

Skinner

ok for about the last year my drivers side front hub assembly has been noisy when making turns (left or right) well today I put tires on it and had it aligned. Drove it around all day both highway and stop and go. Bought the hub and noticed it no longer made any noise when into a parking lot and did figures 8 for like 5 min trying to make the noise again and nothing its like it was never a issue. Now the only thing that has changed are new tires alignment was good everything was in spec. Could a badly worn or cupped tire stress the hub enough to make the noise? I have the part and planned on replacing it next Fri so I will be putting a couple hundered miles on it to make sure it doesn't come back. Anything else I should look for?

this is a 98 Cherokee with roughly 135k on it.

it used to happen on tight turns or long turns. I as the mechanics at the shop to double check/ inspect the steering. They were surprised it was in spec after getting side swiped. I put the same size tire on it as well as a A/T tire. The old tires were at the wear bars and were pretty out of balance. Just find it odd a tire could make that kinda difference.