Fri 11-25-11 Dox Hangout open at 8 p.m.

Doc1647545523

After Thanksgiving and Black Friday, you're prolly ready to escape the family and the crowds and just hangout. I'll open the Hangout around 8. Foos, XB360, movies*. I'm not serving food. You've had quite enough already. :p No alcohol (you'll have your chance at that at Wagner's birthday celebreation Saturday night). You can bring friends if you want, but they have to be cool. No hookers unless they're your significant other.

Heated garage will be open for your use if you want. Please post if you need that so that I can have it ready for you.

Address: 320 London Road, Delaware, 43015 (The Howald Industrial Park) Come in the front door of Building 100. Call me if you can't find the place. 740-405-5565

*Movies I have on-site in Blu-ray:

Fast&Furious 1-5

Cars 1&2

Gone in 60 Seconds

Boondock Saints 1&2

Hero

Pulp Fiction

Oohhhh...Cars 2!

Hey, Doc...are you going to keep doing this through the winter as much as your schedule allows? I was thinking with your heated garage (and car products) if we could slip you an acceptable amount of ca$h to thoroughly scrub salt/grime from our vehicles on occasion...

Yeah, as I'm available, I will try to keep the place open for use on a weekly schedule. If you need it open for a specific time/purpose, just let me know in advance. If the interest wanes, I obviously won't have it open as much.

There is motorcycle winter storage, a cleaning area/repair area (room for 2 cars at a time), and the hangout area in my office waiting room. Use is always free.

When it begins getting salty/cold, I'll announce in advance when the indoor wash area is going to be open. Figure on it being on Saturday and Sunday mornings.