son of a bitch

Sturg1647545502

Fiance just realized tonight that she had her wallet stolen on saturday after the game. She ran out to buy some pizza and cold Rx for me and must have dropped it in the parking lot at the IGA in Ashville while watching the game at a friends place.

She found out when a former coworker text her. She used to work at norstroms and her friend said 2 girls came in trying to use her nordstroms card on sunday or today

Weve been cancelling accounts and cards for the past hour. Over 2k spending spree thus far. wallamart, target, macy's, nordstrom and various giftcards. Along with her license her SS card was in there too. police report and calling the credit burro are next on the list.

happy fucking holidays

this is what i hate. Person loses wallet and takes no responsibility in covering any of the funds. Thief uses said card and gets away with all that merchandise. Merchant than loses out because the bank recovers all the funds for the customer. Merchant than raises prices.

damn...did the girl she know deny the transaction, i hope?

edit...your g/f goes to the gahanna y? i was just there around 7. i've probably seen her in there if shes there often.

no that's the shitty thing. it was an assistant manager that rung them up even after they couldnt produce a valid ID that matched the card...even though they had her license. Of course she is still friends with everyone at nordstroms(she worked there in HS, undergrad and grad school), so this chick's head will roll.

Yea shes been working out there for the past month or so since she started her new job.

this is what i hate. Person loses wallet and takes no responsibility in covering any of the funds. Thief uses said card and gets away with all that merchandise. Merchant than loses out because the bank recovers all the funds for the customer. Merchant than raises prices.

happens all the time

Merchants are not allowed, by Visa and Mastercard agreements, to require identification as a condition of the transaction. Meaning, merchants cannot refuse to accept a card because the customer cannot produce an ID. This is the problem with the system. Visa and Mastercard should instead REQUIRE valid ID with EVERY transaction. So no, the victim of theft should NOT take responsibility.

My kids were just at that y tonight. At least nowadays they are more proactive in airing surveillance video on news networks than they ever were in the past. Maybe you can get lucky and someone identifies them. They wont give you any money back but seeing them go to jail may be worth it.

My kids were just at that y tonight. At least nowadays they are more proactive in airing surveillance video on news networks than they ever were in the past. Maybe you can get lucky and someone identifies them. They wont give you any money back but seeing them go to jail may be worth it.

we've know the LP at nordstroms....hopefully coupled with the description from the chick who rung them up should give a positive ID that we can hand to the YMCA front desk.

Dropped my wallet at the movies a month ago, got lucky and the janitor found the wallet. Only thing missing was around 12 bucks cash, good luck with everything. I reported my wallet missing to the police and the officer just chuckled and said good luck for the most part.

We just threw global economics out the window right there...

Merchant has everything made Chinese/Latin American sweatshops for pennies while American families starve (google NAFTA before saying anything else retarded). Corporations then sell these items at anywhere from 500-1000% markup, most of the profit goes to execs who then have gay sex with boys and do coke on corporate jets.

This is America.

We just threw global economics out the window right there...

Merchant has everything made Chinese/Latin American sweatshops for pennies while American families starve (google NAFTA before saying anything else retarded). Corporations then sell these items at anywhere from 500-1000% markup, most of the profit goes to execs who then have gay sex with boys and do coke on corporate jets.

This is America.

The picture is kind of shitty these days.

-Be Appache

-troll about buying clothes with stolen cc

-doctorate of trollololololgiy and producor of the hit single troll them sofly set to the sounds of softly and tenderly jesus is calling(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dresvqIg9nA), sturg, finds fundamental flaw with your statement

-use wife to retort.

-Be Appache

-troll about buying clothes with stolen cc

-doctorate of trollololololgiy and producor of the hit single troll them sofly set to the sounds of softly and tenderly jesus is calling(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dresvqIg9nA), sturg, finds fundamental flaw with your statement

-use wife to retort.

Christmas is around the corner and had to take advantage of sales. Wife will be happy Christmas day. Many thanks