Tight ass's

Linc5.0

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik, as a sponsor on this board, I would have assumed you would understand more so than anyone how damaging it can be to a business to have some random person that isn't even involved take a simple comment and turn it into something its definately not. I'm sure you wouldn't want someone posting crap about you in a situation like this.

Wut? I don't recall bashing anyone lately.

I should probably post something insightful to shed light on this thread. Some of the wisdom Ive gained over the years. Words that convey a strong message and decribe my outlook on the situation at hand! As an admin I take my duties seriously so I will tell you something you can use to change your life....

Poop once a day.

As long as you clean up after yourself this has my vote.

Trolls would be getting trolled long, hard, and slow...

It's not called trolling when mods/admins use their powers to delete/edit what we say. Brb, Lol dude I trolled you soo hard. I edited your post n blocked you from the thread. Cum in me. Yes homo Brian ;)

To be fair, I only started this to be a dick towards admins Cus I know I can't be banned ;) I mean come on I ' mow anthonys lawn" , I "trim his hedges", I "edge his walkways". I " maintain his lot" if you know what I mean. ((all sexual references))

I really don't give a fuck and am jelly that I am not a mod. That is all

To be fair, I only started this to be a dick towards admins Cus I know I can't be banned ;) I mean come on I ' mow anthonys lawn" , I "trim his hedges", I "edge his walkways". I " maintain his lot" if you know what I mean. ((all sexual references))

I really don't give a fuck and am jelly that I am not a mod. That is all

I'd like a quote...and no longer have your number :( .

Send me a text/PM.

Thanks. :cool:

-Marc

Back in the day you could say whatever you want but the mods don’t want those people to work up the trolls. Ever wonder where Hal went? Now the mods don’t ban people they just change that users settings to miserable so every time you try to sign in or get on CR it says there is an error and will not load….. Some butt hurt mods running around here