Anyone know sugar tricks?

STEVE-O

Anyone know how to make molds with sugar? I saw it on tv a while ago and forget I think something like pouring it over ice then after the ice melts away you have a crazy shape? Anyone know what I am talking about? It's used to create realistic looking water and other things but uses sugar so its edible

Look up how to make movie style glass. When you see your favorite my little pony, or whatever you fags watch, break through a window its really "glass made of sugar water". That might get you started.

Praise alah for beakmans world in 2nd grade and grandparents that would let me do just about any expreiment i could get my hands on over the summer.

Praise alah for beakmans world in 2nd grade and grandparents that would let me do just about any expreiment i could get my hands on over the summer.

LOL we made it when we saw it on that show when I was a kid. I forget how but we somehow agitated it so it set up completely clear. Fun shit.

http://www.elook.org/recipes/kid/12775.html

Movie glass

Yield: 1 Servings

Ingredients:

1/2 c Water

1 3/4 c White sugar

1 tb Light corn syrup

Instructions:

Recipe by: Beakman's World WHAT YOU NEED: 1/2 cup water - 1-3/4 cups white (granulated) sugar - 1 Tbs light corn syrup - help and permission from a grown-up. WHAT TO DO: Ask a grown-up helper to boil the water and stir in the sugar and syrup. Let it reach a hard boil. Boil six minutes. This will be extremely hot - over 300 degrees - and very dangerous. Carefully pour it onto a clean plate. Let cool for an hour and it will pop out of the plate. This is break-away glass like they use to smash over people's heads in the movies. It is also hard candy.

http://www.elook.org/recipes/kid/12775.html

Movie glass

Yield: 1 Servings

Ingredients:

1/2 c Water

1 3/4 c White sugar

1 tb Light corn syrup

Instructions:

Recipe by: Beakman's World WHAT YOU NEED: 1/2 cup water - 1-3/4 cups white (granulated) sugar - 1 Tbs light corn syrup - help and permission from a grown-up. WHAT TO DO: Ask a grown-up helper to boil the water and stir in the sugar and syrup. Let it reach a hard boil. Boil six minutes. This will be extremely hot - over 300 degrees - and very dangerous. Carefully pour it onto a clean plate. Let cool for an hour and it will pop out of the plate. This is break-away glass like they use to smash over people's heads in the movies. It is also hard candy.

I dunno why but I now want to try this

Do you want to know how to do it? Make it? Or what exactly? Poured sugar/isomalt will give you a really realistic water looking surface. If you just want to make edible looking trees you can either buy/make fondant and add icing colored gel to whatever color you want or use modeling chocolate(heavier than fondant). Either one of these are edible and can be molded like play-doh. What exactly are you looking to do?