wtb:firewood

Ramsey

I am supposed to be getting a delivery from a reputable company tomorrow. This will be the 3rd guy I called this year. The first 2 showed up with wood it appeared they cut that day. This guy told me hes one of the largest/popular around. I will let you know if he shows up and what it looks like. Its $150 for a cord including delivery.

I am supposed to be getting a delivery from a reputable company tomorrow. This will be the 3rd guy I called this year. The first 2 showed up with wood it appeared they cut that day. This guy told me hes one of the largest/popular around. I will let you know if he shows up and what it looks like. Its $150 for a cord including delivery.

Please let me know how this goes.

whats the word?

I used scenic seitz, and prob overpaid, but i didnt fuck with it at all...called sat to have a 1/2 cord delivered and stacked on my back patio, said theyd come mon...i guess he came while i was asleep because when i got up at 10 on monday my wood rack was full...$125

Sorry been busy. The guys showed up for the price quoted(actually $160, including delivery). The wood looks like a good mix of hardwood. Appears to be a full size cord width and height wise. The only bad thing is , and keep in mind this is the first time I have ever ordered wood, the wood wasnt very long. There were some longer pieces 20" size but alot of it was 8"-12" ish. The company was johns tree service.

Sorry been busy. The guys showed up for the price quoted(actually $160, including delivery). The wood looks like a good mix of hardwood. Appears to be a full size cord width and height wise. The only bad thing is , and keep in mind this is the first time I have ever ordered wood, the wood wasnt very long. There were some longer pieces 20" size but alot of it was 8"-12" ish. The company was johns tree service.

thanks, i will call them.

• 2 weeks later...