First Gen Ford Bronco Info wanted

Aaron

So my wife loves these, an I agree. Her lease is up in June of 2012 and I want to buy one and pick up a cheap winter/daily type car.

I know next to nothing about them. I did a ton of research about a year ago but that has since been replaced with other worthless info, as space is at a premium!

I am looking for forums as I type this, and was wondering if anyone had any personal experience with them.

Thanks!

Oh hell yeah...

http://bringatrailer.com/wp-content/plugins/PostviaEmail/images/1979_Ford_Bronco_For_Sale_Front_resize.jpg

http://bringatrailer.com/wp-content/plugins/PostviaEmail/images/1979_Ford_Bronco_For_Sale_Interior_resize.jpg

Now THAT is just too sweeeeeeet :cool:

My Boss has a 73 with a 93 5.0 EFI. Don't think you'd enjoy driving an early Bronco with full lockers and super swampers, but if you want one, check out Bronco Graveyard. Very capable vehicles and a nice aftermarket full of goodies. Personally, I'd go EFI as my #1 priority if it were me. Don't expect it to be a "cheap" winter daily by anymeans.

My Boss has a 73 with a 93 5.0 EFI. Don't think you'd enjoy driving an early Bronco with full lockers and super swampers, but if you want one, check out Bronco Graveyard. Very capable vehicles and a nice aftermarket full of goodies. Personally, I'd go EFI as my #1 priority if it were me. Don't expect it to be a "cheap" winter daily by anymeans.

My wfe loves trucks, well she used to. She isn't like most women, as she loves the unique, and prefers the bronco to any other car. I have tried to entice her away into an a4, tt, r32, eos, tiguan, touareg, mdx, yet she still wants a bronco.

The bronco will not be a daily, a second car under 5kthe will be the daily, winter car.

I found a few good forums. Seems 5 to 10k can get a pretty nice one.