another house burns while firefighters watch

evan9381

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/tennessee-family-home-burns-while-firefighters-watch-191241763.html

Good...screw this stupid bitch and her trailer...SAME shit happened barely a year ago, in the SAME county, made national news, and she still didnt pay her fee...oh fucking well.

wow evan cool story.

im gonna have it tattoed on me bum so when me wee lil kids grow up, we can have a pint together and all read the story and cherish it together over the yule log. thank you mate for making my christmas bright and cheery with that riveting tale you cheeky chap.

wow evan cool story.

im gonna have it tattoed on me bum so when me wee lil kids grow up, we can have a pint together and all read the story and cherish it together over the yule log. thank you mate for making my christmas bright and cheery with that riveting tale you cheeky chap.

You mean saint crispens day

wow evan cool story.

Sick burn, bruh

Best to have had it all burn anyway. It was a fucking trailer; you smoke a cigarette and the damn thing smells like an ashtray it so small, can you imagine WTF would be left after dousing a raging fire in it with water? Hopefully they paid their insurance bill.

I bet the fee was only after the levys were voted down many times and I am sure they were told about the fee many times so sucks for them but I even the "free services" from the government cost $ somehow

na, $150,000 medics, $400,000 engines and $800,000 ladder trucks are on the house.

Heard the story on the radio this morning and thought the same thing.

Youd have to imagine your insurance policy would be dependent on you either paying the fee or not paying the fee.

I think they may make that a special part of her policy now, if she has one at all. Prob too cheap to have one.

Meh, watching the video makes it sound like she at least understands why. I'd be annoyed if she were sitting their complaining and bitching up a storm, but she's just kind of like "well... I didn't pay, my trailer burnt down, wish I could've gotten my stuff out." I deal with the general public every day and it is mainly three states: Minnesota, Indiana and Tennessee. Sometimes I wonder how people in Tennessee even complete simple tasks in their daily lives.

Heard the story on the radio this morning and thought the same thing.

Youd have to imagine your insurance policy would be dependent on you either paying the fee or not paying the fee.

Thought this, too. And if they don't, yet, Im sure they will.