Major_golf

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the options that I would want, but this is just me:

CR Logo in the middle with Columbus Racing on the back

Columbus Racing on the front with www.columbusracing.com on the upper center of the back.

I would like something cool to wear this summer when I travel around to other tracks, I will end up buying a shirt

+1 I like this idea. Im in for a a black shirt and a white one. I would like to see the desingn first as well. though.

I think the best thing to do is Is make a poll for the final design so I can get accurate pricing

Keep in mind for the screen printing there is a $25 dollar fee for each screen ie. front,back and multiple colors will cost more. So if you would want a name on the shirt it would have to be emriodared

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/Stratus005.jpg

This is the logo from the original batch my wife made for free in her spare time. The purpose was to get active members a way into CR only areas not for shirts and what not. If you dont like it stfu and make a better one.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/Stratus005.jpg

This is the logo from the original batch my wife made for free in her spare time. The purpose was to get active members a way into CR only areas not for shirts and what not. If you dont like it stfu and make a better one.

This logo on the front

http://www.columbusracing.com on the back

Black shirts with white letters

white shirts with black letters

Simple and to the point. What would the cost be on those?

I think we should really have people make a logo and submit it for judging. The above was the best we could do with what we had. With a screen print we could make a better logo.

How about everyone interested submits an idea by 12/20. We do judging as a site (poll) and announce the logo on Christmas????

Admin meeting in isle 3?

This is a terrific idea.:thumbup:

I'd like mine to be long-tailed, long-sleeved, preferably with French cuffs and a detachable collar with gold leaf embellishments. The front of the shirt needs to have a stain-resistant panel and the shirt needs to be odor-absorbing. I'd like my family's coat of arms embroidered on the left breast pocket, and "Doc" in large (but tasteful) script in gold Kevlar thread on the right breast. A CR logo patch needs to be attached with Velcro to the left shoulder for easy detachability in the event of the inevitable traffic stop. Since they will be detachable, I'd like a number of different colored patches to coordinate with a variety of wardrobe accessories. I think elbow patches in suede would give me that "huggable" look I'm after.

I need it in 4XL. I would like one as a T-shirt and one with a V-neck to accommodate an ascot. I'll mail you my check for $13.50 ($15 minus the 10% Golden Buckeye discount) after you deliver the shirt.

Great idea. Thanks! ;)

I think we should really have people make a logo and submit it for judging. The above was the best we could do with what we had. With a screen print we could make a better logo.

How about everyone interested submits an idea by 12/20. We do judging as a site (poll) and announce the logo on Christmas????

Admin meeting in isle 3?

I think we have our winner but maybe bump the date back? I am sure Ryan will deliver something nice, he did great work for my logo stuff that will be coming out this summer.

This is a terrific idea.:thumbup:

I'd like mine to be long-tailed, long-sleeved, preferably with French cuffs and a detachable collar with gold leaf embellishments. The front of the shirt needs to have a stain-resistant panel and the shirt needs to be odor-absorbing. I'd like my family's coat of arms embroidered on the left breast pocket, and "Doc" in large (but tasteful) script in gold Kevlar thread on the right breast. A CR logo patch needs to be attached with Velcro to the left shoulder for easy detachability in the event of the inevitable traffic stop. Since they will be detachable, I'd like a number of different colored patches to coordinate with a variety of wardrobe accessories. I think elbow patches in suede would give me that "huggable" look I'm after.

I need it in 4XL. I would like one as a T-shirt and one with a V-neck to accommodate an ascot. I'll mail you my check for $13.50 ($15 minus the 10% Golden Buckeye discount) after you deliver the shirt.

Great idea. Thanks! ;)

Could you be a little more specific?

:lolguy: