Really Rick Perry?

CRed05

http://www.youtube.com/user/RPerry2012?v=0PAJNntoRgA#p/a/u/0/0PAJNntoRgA

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a Christian, but you don't need to be in the pew every Sunday to know there's something wrong in this country when gays can serve openly in the military but our kids can't openly celebrate Christmas or pray in school.

As President, I'll end Obama's war on religion. And I'll fight against liberal attacks on our religious heritage.

Faith made America strong. It can make her strong again.

I'm Rick Perry and I approve this message.

Is this real life? Feels like I'm living in the 1700s

It's just unreal to me that it's still an issue to people that "the gays" can serve in the military. Why is this even an issue?

Where the fuck do they get these clowns that run for president? This dude is the damn Governor of Texas...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/214/214/tumblr_lvvdnlAI4J1qithvxo1_500.png?1323324493

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/user/RPerry2012?v=0PAJNntoRgA#p/a/u/0/0PAJNntoRgA

Is this real life? Feels like I'm living in the 1700s

It's just unreal to me that it's still an issue to people that "the gays" can serve in the military. Why is this even an issue?

Where the fuck do they get these clowns that run for president? This dude is the damn Governor of Texas...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/214/214/tumblr_lvvdnlAI4J1qithvxo1_500.png?1323324493

he must be bush's rite hand man :lol:

I think that's exactly his point.....if we can finally overcome gays in the military then why is there such a fucking stink about people trying to be politically correct about prayers in school or calling it Christmas vs Happy Holidays, etc.

I'm with him, tons of people have a faith of some sort in which they reflect or pray, so if schools choose to take 2 minutes to allow for it in the morning then so be it. If you're kid doesn't have a faith or pray, then just explain to them to use that time to stay quiet for 2 minutes each morning or to use that time to GTFO of the classroom and use the bathroom.

OP mad cuz he gay too.

Seriously though, this dude sounds like hes not going to put up with whiny tit bullshit. its fucked up that you cant say christmas because immigrants dont like it. eat shit sandies.

wow thats not racist at all. you can say christmas all you want, but for a business the bottom line the dollar, so no matter what color/ religion you are, if its going to profit you not to say christmas in a public setting. well, say happy holidays and make more money. not all people from the middle east are terrorist either just saying

wow thats not racist at all. you can say christmas all you want, but for a business the bottom line the dollar, so no matter what color/ religion you are, if its going to profit you not to say christmas in a public setting. well, say happy holidays and make more money. not all people from the middle east are terrorist either just saying

Fuck that, I've always said Merry Christmas vs happy holidays. I've never had anyone in business say anything ever. 9/10 times if they celebrate Hanukkah, you'll either see it around their office or hopefully know them well enough to know. I most always know what their faith is and if it's nothing or I don't know, then it's Merry Christmas until someone alerts me otherwise. Hell, have a sense of confidence and pride in whatever faith you have. If people don't respect that then fuck them until they grow a pair of their own. Stand for something people...

One time I had someone I had an old-bag cashier at Kroger go off on me. I just simply looked at her and then said "well seeing as how I took the initiative to do the well wishing first, then perhaps next time you'll do the same in whatever manner you wish." Then told her to "have a Merry Christmas" again and walked off. Bitch. If someone wished me a Happy Hanukkah, I'd simply say thank you nonetheless.

Fuck that, I've always said Merry Christmas vs happy holidays. I've never had anyone in business say anything ever. 9/10 times if they celebrate Hanukkah, you'll either see it around their office or hopefully know them well enough to know. I most always know what their faith is and if it's nothing or I don't know, then it's Merry Christmas until someone alerts me otherwise. Hell, have a sense of confidence and pride in whatever faith you have. If people don't respect that then fuck them until they grow a pair of their own. Stand for something people...

One time I had someone I had an old-bag cashier at Kroger go off on me. I just simply looked at her and then said "well seeing as how I took the initiative to do the well wishing first, then perhaps next time you'll do the same in whatever manner you wish." Then told her to "have a Merry Christmas" again and walked off. Bitch. If someone wished me a Happy Hanukkah, I'd simply say thank you nonetheless.

cool story bruh.

are you even an american citizen?

Que? No speaka.

I think that's exactly his point.....if we can finally overcome gays in the military then why is there such a fucking stink about people trying to be politically correct about prayers in school or calling it Christmas vs Happy Holidays, etc.

If that's his point, then cool I guess. He doesn't know how to communicate clearly from what I've seen in past interviews and debates, so I guess he has a hard time doing it in a rehearsed promo video also.

OP mad cuz he gay too.

Rule #1 of the internet: OP is always a faggot.