pissed off with area gun shops

AWW$HEEET

I always try to shop in the morning on a weekday....

Getting bent because you go into a retail store at Christmas time and have to stand in line makes me LOL.....

try this place I've always liked it..... Barnes Guns (740) 654-4867 515 N High St Lancaster, OH 43130

You still have not sent me pictures.

:)

Liar.....

http://www.columbusht.com/dump/1911%201.jpg

http://www.columbusht.com/dump/1911%202.JPG

http://www.columbusht.com/dump/1911%203.JPG

Include 1 Wilson Combat Magazine. The Trigger was worked over by Kevin (formerly of Gander Mountain and Blackwing, now ???). The pull is nice and crisp @ ~ 4.5 - 5lbs (I forget EXACTLY).

$900 FIRM!

KillJoy

People who camp out on the gun cases piss me off. If you've found what you want, take your number and stand out of the way so others can take a look.

This, when I go to Vances I already know what I'm getting so I take a number and browse the store not hover around the cases. On the other hand Ive bought prob 6-7 guns from Blackwing and never waited more than 30 secs for a sales person.

I've bought at both The Powder Room and NASR. All positive experiences. I haven't been to Vance's in years and then only the one down in the hood. Wasn't impressed. These days I find what I want and use a local FFL.

Don't even get me started with my time at NASR, when I bought my P99. I had turned 21 that day, and their electronic background check was throwing fits with that. All the staff was yelling at each other, pissed off, etc. It ended with one guy saying "just go get a fucking paper form for him."

I think that's the only time I've ever bought a gun and didn't leave with a smile. Being younger, I've been treated pretty poorly in comparison at a lot of shops. I know there is friendly people at all the shops, but I don't seem to get helped by them very often.

Don't even get me started with my time at NASR, when I bought my P99. I had turned 21 that day, and their electronic background check was throwing fits with that. All the staff was yelling at each other, pissed off, etc. It ended with one guy saying "just go get a fucking paper form for him."

I think that's the only time I've ever bought a gun and didn't leave with a smile. Being younger, I've been treated pretty poorly in comparison at a lot of shops. I know there is friendly people at all the shops, but I don't seem to get helped by them very often.

I have always been shocked by how younger people and women are treated by many businesses. Not even going to mention minorities. Can you imagine how you'd get treated in a gun shop if you were a persian or arab American? Anyway....I have the same suggestion for all these situations...find a private FFL and build a customer relationship with them.

I'm not sure what the place on old Hilliard is called but that guy is an asshole as well.

Gun World or something similar. I went in there once and the guy didn't even look up from his book until I got to the counter, then I got a glance and a "Yeah?" My money is pretty thin-skinned about that kind of service.

Lol gfs parents were there they had number 70. The same time you were there they were on 40. They waited and bought a new rifle. They said it was crazy there too, but not many people left like you thought

Fuck that noise. I saw all the hillbillies, knew they had nothing better to do, and Id be there all day.

I've always thought that the people at Blackwing have been more than helpful when I have been there. I prefer Woodbury Outfitters over all others though and it is only 10 minutes from my parents house.

Blackwing and NASR are both cool but lack the selection that Vances/Buckeye have.

Blackwing and NASR are both cool but lack the selection that Vances/Buckeye have.

On the NASR webpage you can also buy guns from Davidson's:

http://www.davidsonsinc.com/consumers/subsites/dealer_home.asp?dealer_id=1058

I've bought a few that NASR didn't carry and they received the guns pretty quick. You put a down payment down on the website and then pay the balance off at the store. No FFL fees either. Prices are often lower than the NASR prices too.

I have always been shocked by how younger people and women are treated by many businesses. Not even going to mention minorities. Can you imagine how you'd get treated in a gun shop if you were a persian or arab American? Anyway....I have the same suggestion for all these situations...find a private FFL and build a customer relationship with them.

I had an issue with the store manager that said something to my wife at the time. Because of that I never renewed my year membership for the range. Sometimes people say the wrong thing and lose a customer for life. Oh well.

OVO. Built a relationship with a few there but even if it's someone I haven't seen before I always get top notch service.

Bought wife's S&W .38spl from OVO for $500. Went home, got online, printed Vances add with the same model on sale for $429 and called Dan, the sales manager. He had my wife take in the receipt and printed add and handed her $70 cash even though we paid with card. Simple. Easy. Friendly.

They always match prices too. Took in a Wal*Mart add to get a shotty at that price. Wal*Mart morons couldn't even find what they had in stock. OVO had me taken care of in a matter of minutes.