My new to me MazdaSpeed

Cordell

First of all, his plate, VTECH, really? Lol

I have intake, catless 3" downpipe and apr stg 2 software. I also have a southbend stage 3 endurance clutch with light weight flywheel.

Those cars are pretty quick, but easily handled. Were you in the car?

His plates are "VTEC", it brings the lolz. Yeah, IIRC, there were 4 of us total in the car. I recognized you ASAP and goaded my friend into racing you. I told him it was bone stock. :masturboy:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice purchase, my dad picked one up the same day I bought his MS3 from him. He got a hell of a deal, 28k miles for $14k. Came with some aftermarket goodies already too.

You're going to really appreciate that hardtop this winter though, I had one on my 91 and it was a lifesaver. I would highly recommend looking into snow tires though if you are driving it through the winter. Post some updated pics next year when you get the new wheels too.

That is one of the most retarded things I've seen......are these the new RICERS of the 90's....trying to come back with a new idea...

You're retarded... shit like this has been going on before you were even born. Yes, I'm serious.

Scott, nice grab, really like the new car esp the color. Enjoy it man!

I'm with Farkas in that Stanced Miata's are HOT!!! I've seen numerous guys with stanced miata's that show up at the track, remove the agressive fitting street wheels, mount sticky track tires in conventional fitment and set blistering lap times (for a miata). It's obviously not for everyone but I enjoy the look as long as it's not TOO extreme

This one is a little extreme but I love it.

http://www.stanceworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/IMG_4000.jpg

His plates are "VTEC", it brings the lolz. Yeah, IIRC, there were 4 of us total in the car. I recognized you ASAP and goaded my friend into racing you. I told him it was bone stock. :masturboy:

Cool. Yeah I couldn't get any traction in first or second, it was getting cold at that point and it was just spining. Fun either way.