Putnam April 25-26th with Cycle Options

cbrjess0815

I am going for sure. Already paid and committed!

Cant beat $235 for both days with a stick! Camping Friday and Saturday night! If anyone is interested let me know so I can plan for getting the camping reservations together!! Gonna be awesome so I wanna see ya'll out there!

http://www.cycleoptions.com/info.html

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I get a nother bike in time, I am SOOOOO there !! You guys will have a blast. That is a great bunch of knollegable folks. they were realy helpfull to me in the past and I had a great time camping with them !!

Tell Kenny and Dean Noel said Hi, and I'll be out there soon !!!

Kenny is the shit!! He loves girl riders!! All the control riders are super helpful too

Jessssssssss , We ALL LOVE CHICS that ride !!! LOL :D Even chics think chics on bikes are HOT !!! LOL

Yea, there's a wealth of knollege there and They love to help and critique you !! :)

cycle options doesn't offer rentals either! you need to get some ASAP Zach!!! You will love the track! Do you still talk to Cephas? Is he coming to Putnam for this day??

I need one of those money trees...

I havent talked to Pete about what his plans are yet. I probably wont make this one if I have to buy gear.

ok... here is the skinny on camping. roughly 10 bucks per person for friday and saturday night at lieber state recreational park. Directions are easy, go east on 70 to exit 37, head south(left) for about 3 miles and the entrance is on the left. There are no reservations this time of the year so its first come first serve. Depending one who leaves where when, whoever gets there forst needs to put the site under the name the Junkies. That way everyone will know what to ask for as we filter in. Cell phone reception kinda sucked out there so everybody needs to print this out and keep it!!!! PM me if anyone has any questions that is going on here...

• 2 weeks later...
Jess, you gonna touch your knee next weekend?? Go for it! Body positioning will make it happen for sure. Open your hips into the turn and tuck! You're going for feeling, not speed.

HAHA.. had to laugh at this one. Its kinda like a nice way of saying "Spread your legs baby." :D:D