Putnam April 25-26th with Cycle Options

cbrjess0815

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got some photos up, these are from Day 1, hopefully I can get Day 2 (lots more of them) sorted out tonight. You can order prints if you wish from that site, or if you just want a low res for internet use let me know the number unter the photo. And I can send it to you.

-Kyle

WARNING DAY 1 PHOTOS ARE BORING DAY 2 PHOTOS WILL BE A LITTLE MORE EXCITING WITH A LARGER VARIETY OF RIDERS

http://www.dotphoto.com/FlashTool/GuestViewShow.asp?Speed=h&SID=249429

http://www.dotphoto.com/MemViewAlbum.asp?AID=5828290

Edited by Kyle Hunter

Where are you all staying at also? I haven't made plans for a hotel yet. I'll be trailering up also, so I have 1 rail/spot left if you guys need any space. (Double Rail Trailer)

That's awesome, thank you. I know that MadCat was borrowing a trailer to pull behind his truck but I'm not sure how many bikes fit on it. I think we're camping while up there....

Feel free to follow the links below to see photos from Putnam 4-26-09, you can also buy prints from the website if you wish, or PM me and I'll send you a copy for internet use.

-Kyle

Day 2 slide show

Day 2 thumbnails

Kick ass shots from day 2. That's one of the spots I wanted to shoot from last time I was there and didn't get around to it. Kicking myself now. Great work man.

were you there lizard?

Nope, but two buddies - Reuben Frankenfield (link that I posted) and Scotty (#27) were there. Supposed to try and hit the Cycle Options day later in the year with Reuben so we can have some fun as we don't get to ride with each other much anymore...

Nope, but two buddies - Reuben Frankenfield (link that I posted) and Scotty (#27) were there. Supposed to try and hit the Cycle Options day later in the year with Reuben so we can have some fun as we don't get to ride with each other much anymore...

You better go!!! :)