Putnam April 25-26th with Cycle Options

cbrjess0815

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I gotta say. What a GREAT weekend.. Good weather, good battles, I got faster and faster! I'm going back to Putnam next weekend just because I CAN! Woot!!!!! Pics to come soon thanks to Kyle Hunter!(Who did awesome for a first trackday! Got super fast too!!!)

Glad you had fun ! And were safe !!

Did the back protector work for ya ?

I can't wait to get another bike , so i don't feel soooo left out !!

Cat

The back protector fit perfect, thank you so much Catman!!!

remember when i said, ill take that as a sign, and i wont go? yeah, im glad i didnt pay for it, cause i broke my ankle 3 days later!

sounds like a blast though, post some pics!

true story. Thats exactly what I thought when I got your text too.......

KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I gotta say. What a GREAT weekend.. Good weather, good battles, I got faster and faster! I'm going back to Putnam next weekend just because I CAN! Woot!!!!! Pics to come soon thanks to Kyle Hunter!(Who did awesome for a first trackday! Got super fast too!!!)

:ttiwwop:

Jess,, looks like your really leaning out there.. I would say to work on getting your ass off the seat and getting off the bike more will help you not have to lean as much.

The big thing I want to say is. PEOPLE NEED TO QUIT WEARING SUNGLASSES UNDER THEIR HELMET AT THE TRACK. Youre already in an environment which is more prone to crashes. IF you crash while wearing glasses, your helmet WILL move enough to shift or break those glasses and potentially blind you for life. GET A TINTED SCREEN PEOPLE. We spend thousands to buy all this other shit to protect ourselves during a crash and by throwing glasses on under your helmet, you up the chances of blinding yourself 10 fold.

Oh I did.. there are many better pics out there than that one.. I worked on body position ALOT yesterday thanks to Attackpainter. He definitely helped out. I gained so much corner speed. Next I am going to try smoothness. Thats the next thing I want to work on. I have Twist of the wrist on PDF so I just read it all day at work and that helped me out alot too.

I wear sunglasses to keep my contacts from drying out mid turn... thats pretty dangerous too...

Edited by cbrjess0815

???

There are pics of us on the track but I have to wait for them!!! jeez. We'll have them this week!!

Just teasing ya to get the action shots up quicker :p Track days look like lots o fun; more pics to motivate me to sign up !