fifty best beers

AWW$HEEET

A little off topic from that list but has anyone tried any beer from Rockmill Brewery in Lancaster?

I was looking through Maxim mag and saw the beer listed in Maxim's holiday gift section. Looks like they sell it in a little store in Blacklick, may have to go pick some up.

My buddy does a lot of their photography and said it is actually pretty good stuff. I think they just give him the stuff he shoots lol. I have yet to try it out though.

I wanna try that really bad. I can find old dirty bastard scotch ale at andersons, i wonder if they have the canadian breakfast?

Ive never seen it there. Ive never seen it anywhere for that matter.

Ive had a good amount of beer available in this area and have still only have a handful of those beers that I can remember. All are excellent though.

Avery The Maharaja

Bell's Two-Hearted Ale

Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold

North Coast Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout

Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous

Three Floyds Dark Lord Russian Imperial Stout

Its hard to get a grasp on how many different beers there are out there. Its ridiculous to try something new almost everytime you go somewhere, only to realize there are still a thousands youll never see let alone drink.