fifty best beers

AWW$HEEET

Has anyone ever seen the Dogfish 120 minute IPA in the store? I'd love to try that.

you can't touch it in columbus. i can sell you a 4 pk of 90 minute, or 6 pk of 60 minute. jungle jim's get's about 1 case per month of 120 minute, it sells in less than 120 minutes. lol

tom

you can't touch it in columbus. i can sell you a 4 pk of 90 minute, or 6 pk of 60 minute. jungle jim's get's about 1 case per month of 120 minute, it sells in less than 120 minutes. lol

tom

Combine a bottle of 90 Minute IPA with a bottle of 60 Minute IPA. You'll get 150 Minute IPA. :lolguy:

:gabe:

I was down in TN and got hooked on FAT TIRE amber ale. wish I could find it up here...

I think it's supposed to be here sometime in 2012.

EDIT: I could have sworn that I read that somewhere within the last year... but maybe not. http://beer.ohio.com/2011/06/new-belgium-not-in-ohio-yet/

Founders Breakfast Stout is definitely my favorite on that list, I haven't tried the Canadian version as listed so I can't comment on it directly.

I wanna try that really bad. I can find old dirty bastard scotch ale at andersons, i wonder if they have the canadian breakfast?

A little off topic from that list but has anyone tried any beer from Rockmill Brewery in Lancaster?

I was looking through Maxim mag and saw the beer listed in Maxim's holiday gift section. Looks like they sell it in a little store in Blacklick, may have to go pick some up.

The first time I got a bunch of dregs in mine, way too much to be considered reasonable for secondary fermentation. And the beer was sour, I think because of this. I didn't even finish the bottle.

The second time I had it was at a tasting and I got to try 2 different kinds, it was very good. I meet one of the guys that runs the place too and he was really nice.

From what I've heard from others, at least in the past, they had problems with consistency. Maybe they've gotten that figure out by now?

tom

Really? I too thought No One could sell 120 minute in Ohio due to the laws; too high ABV for something that's called beer.

I got it in Delaware (state), when I found it. At the most redonkulous liquor store I've ever been to. http://www.atlanticliquors.net/

Founders Breakfast Stout is definitely my favorite on that list, I haven't tried the Canadian version as listed so I can't comment on it directly.

I had one a few weeks ago (American version)and it was great. I don't think I could drink more than one but the one I had was fantastic.