Chipotle Brown Rice

jeffro

We discussed this at OEFFA a few years ago. White rice has almost zero nutrition and is all starch where as brown rice has some protein and offers a bit more nutrition and fiber. They are trying it to see if enough people are interested.

Hmm, will have to try the new rice. I like the white rice they have, but I don't eat there very often. Their price is at that point where I can go get real mexican food for just a couple dollars more.

I like the hot salsa also, but could be hotter. When I make enchiladas at home I always use habenaros plus franks extra red hot. So much burning at both ends:-)

I use that for my chips. Makes my scalp and eye sockets get a little sweaty but I still remain poised in time for toilet fireworks.

Double it up on the burrito with some corn and other stuff. The next day my asshole hates me and I can see corn in the toilet.

We discussed this at OEFFA a few years ago. White rice has almost zero nutrition and is all starch where as brown rice has some protein and offers a bit more nutrition and fiber. They are trying it to see if enough people are interested.

Fuck nutritional value.. flavor is where it's at. :gabe::masturboy: