ghost pepper - need a couple

evan9381

Anyone have any, or a source on some? Previous coworker said she would eat a whole one as long as i made her one of my moms pineapple upside down cakes...i figured it would be WELL worth the few bucks to buy the pepper and ~$5-6 itll cost me to make the cake to see her eat one...

if anyone has 2-3 for sale, or knows where i can get one in town somewhat soon, lmk

I can see the headlines now, Columbus woman dead after eating hottest pepper evar in exchange for a 6$ cake. Lol. A member on here mailed me some last year so do a search and you'll prolly find what you're looking for

Shes asian, and eats a lot of hot shit, which spurred this...lol...i did actually google if it was possible to die from one of these to CMA....hahaha!

Try the North Shore Market.

Ya, there is stand for CaJohns salsa, local business, really good stuff! They at least have salsa and sauces made with it.

To the person looking for powder, there is a place back in the right corner that does nothing but spices. I don't know that they have it, but they have probably a few hundred different mostly specialty spices there.

Shes asian, and eats a lot of hot shit, which spurred this...lol...i did actually google if it was possible to die from one of these to CMA....hahaha!

theres a difference between eating hot shit and having so much capsaicin that your nerves think they should be dead lol.

Called he giant eagle in UA, said they have them by special order, but order has to be in by fri...she said since im only looking for 2-3 they should have plenty when the order comes in tues, so i just need to call and theyll set a couple aside for me.

This is going to be awesome

I've been to the Giant Eagle market district twice and they have had both times.

Girl told me none in stock now

Vince - thanks again for checking...I know its not worth a pie, which is why i agreed to it...what more entertainment can i get for $6? Lol