MRM snowboard/ski gathering Saturday, Jan. 21

Mojoe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for the ladies to finish getting ready and we will be heading that way. Have not been in a terrain park in a while. Hoping I have a little game still. Loved the shitty half pipe they use to have there. I would beat that thing up all day on a 139cm board. nothing more than 180s and 360s, but to get a board vertical off the lip, was hard to do.

I'll be on the Lib Tech Burtner box scratched banana. Set up minty fresh. Gray coat, black pants and white goggles.

That was a blast. I hadn't skied that hard in Ohio in a while. The people I usually ride with just aren't as high of energy as I really like to ride.

Gabe, Shanton & Miller, we will have to ride again soon. Paul, good job trying to keep up.

Miller, you left your ugly ass hat on the table at MRM. I have that and a t-shirt I think is yours at my place. Let me know when you would like to pick it up.

That was a blast. I hadn't skied that hard in Ohio in a while. The people I usually ride with just aren't as high of energy as I really like to ride.

Gabe, Shanton & Miller, we will have to ride again soon. Paul, good job trying to keep up.

Miller, you left your ugly ass hat on the table at MRM. I have that and a t-shirt I think is yours at my place. Let me know when you would like to pick it up.

Hit me up, I'm down whenevs. That was my first time skiing in 2 years.

dam cant even get that invite haha hell i kept up

Hit me up, I'm down whenevs. That was my first time skiing in 2 years.

u know im down

Thanks jesse. Lol it is an ugly ass hat.