Possible to still buy Great Lakes Christmas Ale?

SpaceGhost

the last shipment to central ohio is this week, the issue is the last shipment is usually the smallest. i can pm you if i get my hands on any. they raised the price $1.00 to $11.99 this year.

we need a beer/alcohol/wine/liquor forum.

tom

You can't walk in to a store here without seeing some. Guess they got smart this year and kept more of the supply local, compared to last year when they spread it out a little too thin. I'll be drinking Christmas Ales through February at this rate.

Check out 12 Dogs of Christmas Ale if you can find some, as good (if not better) than GL but has a higher alcohol content.

Gabe I don't want to go to a bar.

If you all happen to see it somewhere this week in north Columbus shoot me a PM please.

If I see it, I am buying it all, then selling it to you at 100% markup

:gabe:

Gabe I don't want to go to a bar.

If you all happen to see it somewhere this week in north Columbus shoot me a PM please.

I just had it somewhere in NW Columbus (restaurant) within the last few weeks but I just can't remember where. The only places I can specifically remember going that would have this type of beer are Winking Lizards on Bethel and Gallo's Kitchen. But it's possible it was somewhere that's just not coming to my mind right now. Anyways, I would call them, and typical beer places on this side of town, Andersons. Also the people at Palmers & Weilands are super cool if you live near them. They would probably be much more likely to work with you than someone at a drive through or Giant eagle.