Titans new Supra goes 6's

DaddyBuiltRacing

It has a 2jz, are those not stock on Supras? I could care less what it does or doesn't have, that car is sick and fast as shit lol.

As long as you understand its a fully built DRAG CAR that is 2JZ "powered"....

Acting like its a regular Supra inline with other Vette/Viper/Gallardo street builds is plain silly....

Acting like its a regular Supra inline with other Vette/Viper/Gallardo street builds is plain silly....

Im well aware of what it is, like I said "I dont really care what it does or doesnt have, shits fast" lol. The build for that car is quite impressive as well

Check out this BMW X3 I'm building:

http://www.4x4wire.com/toyota/projects/roktoy5/assembly1.jpg

Gonna be the fastest shit ever soon.

lol Holy shit, who can pick out the whiny haters? What do you expect people to call it? Supra is by far the best reference; far better than calling it a GTO or Skyline or "Hey, take a look at Titan's new 'tube frame chassis, 2j powered, its not a streetcar but it reminds me of a Supra with a Supra motor' racecar, guys!". :rolleyes: Besides, nobody said anything about it being a stock Supra or about it being equivalent to a street car or saying how much magical it is thus making it better than a Fbody or Audi, etc. or whatever.

This is about Titan's amazing accomplishment using a 2JZ motor and their build and tuning abilities.

lol Holy shit, who can pick out the whiny haters? What do you expect people to call it? Supra is by far the best reference; far better than calling it a GTO or Skyline or "Hey, take a look at Titan's new 'tube frame chassis, 2j powered, its not a streetcar but it reminds me of a Supra with a Supra motor' racecar, guys!". :rolleyes: Besides, nobody said anything about it being a stock Supra or about it being equivalent to a street car or saying how much magical it is thus making it better than a Fbody or Audi, etc. or whatever.

This is about Titan's amazing accomplishment using a 2JZ motor and their build and tuning abilities.

Supra Fanboi.

:gabe:

Check out this BMW X3 I'm building:

Gonna be the fastest shit ever soon.

I know, right... :p

I don't see any haters. The point is, understand what it is. When these fan boys want to compare it to Sal's Viper or Mark's Vette, they are NOT even in the same league.

Wanna race my Celica...

http://image.modified.com/f/events/modp-0507-2005-ndra-st-louis/17284636+pheader_460x1000/modp_0507_18+2005_ndra_st_louis+toyota_celica_dragster.jpg

or my Cobalt....

http://www.biondoracing.com/images/gallery/Pete_Cobalt_Pomona2007.jpg

...or my other one...

http://image.modified.com/f/17262916/modp_0607_21+2006_ndra_new_york+chevrolet_cobalt_dragster_start.jpg

My argument is they are calling it the fastest and quickest supra when it is in no way a supra other than using a motor with the same name that a stock one uses.