Cars and Coffee pics wanted

zeitgeist57

Please send me any Cars and Coffee pictures you may have taken from this year. I'm going to try to update the website over the holy-days. Kthxbye.

www.columbuscarsandcoffee.net

I keep the ones I've uploaded here: Feel free to browse the sub galleries and save them. Remember when viewing them for the first time, just click on "original" below the first image. That will insure you are seeing the largest version/highest quality. You only need to click it once, that setting will stay for you entire visit.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/columbus_cars__coffee

I keep the ones I've uploaded here: Feel free to browse the sub galleries and save them. Remember when viewing them for the first time, just click on "original" below the first image. That will insure you are seeing the largest version/highest quality. You only need to click it once, that setting will stay for you entire visit.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/columbus_cars__coffee

I just looked through all those pictures. Wow! Those are some great pictures and great cars. I hope I can attend some of these this year. I love coffee, cars, and car people.

I just looked through all those pictures. Wow! Those are some great pictures and great cars. I hope I can attend some of these this year. I love coffee, cars, and car people.

Thanks. It's a good time and nice break for me on the weekends. Unfortunately I tend to either sleep in or at times I'm on the soccer or swimming with the kids in the family mobile :o