Jaguar Faggot!!!

Ef8sirJunkie

Next time you cut someone off and try to act hard you might try again.

anyone who might know a white male driving a black Jaguar going north on sancus tonight (12-28-11) tell him the guy in the Grand Prix said hes a pussy and if he would like to met then so!

Story-

came back from parents me in my car and girlfriend in hers in front of me. jaguar fag flys up right turn lane and cuts me off hard. almost rear ends my girlfriend and my 2 puppys. I run up the middle and then cut him back off. we meet at sancus and campus view and im already stopped he is saying something and pulling forward from me. i roll passenger window down and pull up to him. he asks you trying to race, i say thanks for cutting me off ass hole. he denies continues to discuss racing and calls me bitch etc. i keep telling him hes a fag and what he wants to do about it.

O yea im pissed as i type this so Fuckzor the CR grammer Nazi's!!! :fuckyeah:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were your puppies properly restrained with NHTSA approved safety belts?

Actually anthony we do have safety car harnesses for them, Nhtsa i have no clue.

And no i have no remorse for the guy and dont care.

Jones and Ramsey your come back Should have been better :megusta:

Actually anthony we do have safety car harnesses for them, Nhtsa i have no clue.

And no i have no remorse for the guy and dont care.

Jones and Ramsey your come back Should have been better :megusta:

http://chzsomuchpun.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/b69b46ec-3fa9-40df-bf67-fae1f2851bb8.jpg

GF treats them like children. I even have a life jacket for my boxer because she cant swim (yes i feel gay taking my dog to the dog park in lewis center with a life jacket)

redeemed because you have a Boxer and if it was a GTP, then okay. if not 1 out of 2.

rear ends me and my 2 puppys. I run up the middle. im already stopped he is saying something and pulling forward from me. i say thanks for cutting me off ass hole. i keep telling him hes a fag and what he wants to do about it.

Hmm so you had a gay encounter mixed with a little beastiality go wrong? Sounds like a bad night for sure :gabe: