Jaguar Faggot!!!

Ef8sirJunkie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple things...

People get cut off by assholes all the time. However, some of you cannot complain about the inherent dangers, ie; how the perp almost rear ended your children, your pets, your loved ones and the wine collection you had in the trunk and then proceed to chase them down and do the same thing. :rolleyes:

Discalimer: Not that I haven't done it before, myself. lol But at least I'll admit to doing it because I'm just fuckin angry. ;)

On a more personal level, you must have one of the only dogs in existence that cannot swim. Not saying it can't, just pointing out the rareity. :)

Guide/Rule No.1 if someone cuts you off: Get in front of them and lock all 4 wheels up. This will let him know your dissatisfaction with his driving skill/ability. If you can not get in front of them, than get as close as you can to his rear bumper, turn/flash your bright lights on, roll your driver side window down and give him the international FUCK YOU gesture with your middle finger on your left hand. DO NOT post on the internet about your encounter if you did not follow Rule No.1.

Guide/Rule No.1 if someone cuts you off: Get in front of them and lock all 4 wheels up. This will let him know your dissatisfaction with his driving skill/ability. If you can not get in front of them, than get as close as you can to his rear bumper, turn/flash your bright lights on, roll your driver side window down and give him the international FUCK YOU gesture with your middle finger on your left hand. DO NOT post on the internet about your encounter if you did not follow Rule No.1.

OK INTERNET HARDASS

I prefer the subtle approach to exacting revenge on those who cut me off, just follow from a 2-3 car distance (like those old cop movies) then when you figure out where they are going, proceed to just fuck they're car up when they walk away, something subtle like extra weight inside the wheels, or extreme like a car bomb, you decide.:)

On a more personal level, you must have one of the only dogs in existence that cannot swim. Not saying it can't, just pointing out the rareity. :)

Our boxers never swam well either. Not sure about our current one. She's not as built as our other two, more lean muscle vs a huge chest. If she swims like she jumps, she'll be fine.

Better than living in a broke-dick LT1 with 6 kids.

:fa:

5 kids damnit. Dont you wish that evil on me.

Couple things...

My English Bulldog can not swim.

Father and I sit down to watch soccer game when 12 years old brother come home with his friend, he say "father i have something to say, i am homosex and this is my boyfriend ruslen." my father get up and say he knew from day hes born he was a fairy but dont love him less, he then asked my brother to come and hug him, so he does, instantly my father give him stiff jab to face, he fall down and father start stomping on his testes, then he yell at him "u give me no grandkids so u not need these anyways!" his friend in shock starts crying like woman and run from home. so my brother on ground crying too like sissy when my whore sister come through and ask wut noise then see her brother and she start laugh and call him fairy. i tell all to calm down and i help my brother up, he just run after his friend. i dont know how to feel about this but i will not buy cucumbers anymore from government store.
  • Upvote 1