Kilkare Xtreme Outlaw Series Head Count

evil8

so am i reading this wrong thinking a 32x14 slick isint allowed.

FORMAT: 1/8 Mile, Heads Up, .400 Pro Tree, 32 Car Field, Sportsman Ladder, Lane choice goes to higher qualifier first round, and then the faster car from previous round.

REAR TIRES: 29.5/10.5/15 sidewall designation for slick tires

315/60R15 or smaller radial (325/50R15 okay)

Stiff Wall Slicks OK

NO "W" Tires Allowed On Tires Taller Than 28" – 28" or shorter W Tires

yea im shure it could but would also need a new 9" rear, axels, wheels and tires. so for 3000 bucks i can come make 500. sweet deal i dont have a fortune just falling out my butt for this crapy hobby.

For someone who does not race a whole lot you sure complain a whole lot.

It costs money to race, you cant escape that fact like death and taxes.

yea im shure it could but would also need a new 9" rear, axels, wheels and tires. so for 3000 bucks i can come make 500. sweet deal i dont have a fortune just falling out my butt for this crapy hobby.

Why do you even post in racing threads Matt. It really gets old listening to your excuses and non stop complaining, you remind me of my ex wife,,,,,,,,,,

Ok ill come and rob u rich asses and then ill aford it. Seriously id love to see a heads up class that fair to everyone who wants to run and dosent have 100000 to blow a yr. My truck is done as its ever gona get and it would fit in a 8.90 class or 9.90 heads up class if there was one close

Ok ill come and rob u rich asses and then ill aford it. Seriously id love to see a heads up class that fair to everyone who wants to run and dosent have 100000 to blow a yr. My truck is done as its ever gona get and it would fit in a 8.90 class or 9.90 heads up class if there was one close

I didn't know I was rich..:confused:

There is a place that offers both an 8.90 or 9.90 class but you have to drive 3 hours. And yes there are people who race in that series that drive that distance to race in it...

There is a place that offers both an 8.90 or 9.90 class but you have to drive 3 hours. And yes there are people who race in that series that drive that distance to race in it...

yes i know thompson and id love to race there with the 8.90 class however spending 7hrs a day just towning isint worth it in my mind wich is why i would love a local track to do something similar. u dont need a 7.50 car on a 275 tire to be competitive at all. and if 8.90 is too rich for most they have a 10.50class still heads up still fair to people who dont make 100000 a yr to just blow it racing. im done spending money and not making any

ill be there trying to run on 8.5s, sucks the final race is the only one that interfers with lsx racing

This is bad... I can tell you that having to choose between an LSX race and this race, I'd have to go with the LSX race. If it can be changed, I would change it.

I'd also wager that if it was right before the big LSX race you might get increased car counts since there will be lots of testing going on; however, I do know that a lot of us are planning on running Milan and or Indy as well.