12-30-11 Doc's Hangout 8pm

Alex L.

Doc has given me the ok to post this. The clubhouse will be open tonight starting at 8pm. The idea of getting dinner has also been proposed.

From Doc's previous threads:

Foos, XB360, movies. We can order pizza if you'd like or arrange for a food run.

Heated garage will be open for your use if you want. Please post if you need that so that I can have it ready for you. Wipe your feet twice before re-entering the office please (people lay on the floor sometimes, and they don't want to do that on your dirty footprints!)

Address: 320 London Road, Delaware, 43015 (The Howald Industrial Park) Come in the front door of Building 100. Call me if you can't find the place. 740-405-5565

Very good. I'll have the heat on in the office, but if there isn't anyone needing the shop, I won't warm it up. It's about 50 without the heat on.

Doesn't sound as though there's much interest in meeting first for a meal, so I'll just leave the option open to order pizza to eat there. You're also welcome to bring food in if you want. Chris, if you bring Taco Bell, don't forget the mild sauce. You need plenty of mild sauce, bruh.

All I've got in the cupboards is salty bar grazing snacks, and they won't make much of a meal.

And there's always the Hamburger Inn afterwards. You can't be driving home hungry. :p