azzOverused aaazzzzphraze aazzzof azzzthe azzzzday (not azz (not srs))

AWW$HEEET

Just dropped by to add a trolling motor to this troll thread...

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public/mEd8Rr3Al-mx4VcCNq7Wpam2iJUOu-lTIqUxjB6GGsEm1q9eFYT2OyxmK9_Cyus0I7XW47whQHDtyDpbKU3misUXJXNTcnMTrrTJZockiNcdNJeuKpTNyJCBSzIhDyJtgS-y5wbESXr1:p

I come home from work in factory and think i am home alone so i take pants and shirt off and grab beer beverage. I walk into living room and wut i see, i see little brother is perform fellatio on his friend ruslan, I in shock and he pull cock out of mouth and they both stare at me with wide eyes. I yell wut in the hell i know u sissy but atleast i thought u be man of homosex relationship, they start to cry and say they sorry, when all of sudden father come home drunk from brewery store, he yell at me and them he think we have threesome. I tell him no you are mistaken i catch them in act they should not do this in living room, father just run over with pocket knife and start cutting my brother on testicle area while he run around room, i try to stop but i cannot. as brother run a dildo fall out of his anoos, father yell even louder like chimpanzee but eventually i am stop him. i tell boys to run out of house before they are end up in grave, now sister will have great laugh at this story but i not know how mother will react to all this.