Best japanesse steak

nuttinfas

i actually hate benihana, idk why. i feel like their fried rice tastes like shit, but they charge way more than anywhere else.

My personal opinion on Benihana: It's a chain, so you're just getting that "chain" feel. I went there once and was really disappointed. I got less food than House Of Japan, but was charged more money. Fuck that. I'll never go back.

Genji's is very good. House of Japan is decent, but the last few tiems we went, we had terrible service.

My wife and I tried Meijin Japanese Steakhouse in Westerville a few months ago. The food was just as good, but the service was the best I have ever had in a long time. The staff was incredibly friendly and accomodating.

I could go for some steak with egg yolk sauce right now. :)

I could go for some steak with egg yolk sauce right now. :)

Funny, if you order egg yolk sauce with steak, they look at you funny and you have to get it on the side. I guess that's just a horrible combination for them and they don't get why you'd want it. :lol:

I always get the chicken and have them add it... :nod:

Funny, if you order egg yolk sauce with steak, they look at you funny and you have to get it on the side. I guess that's just a horrible combination for them and they don't get why you'd want it. :lol:

I always get the chicken and have them add it... :nod:

I usually go the fat-ass route and get the combination filet/chicken and douse everything with it. They can put that stuff on a dead squirrel and it would be delicious. :lol: