new guy

shoman1

Welcome. It's important to make a good intro to get repped-in at CR.

Take a look here: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61288

:nopics:

Also, if you have problems posting pics, you may want to review this:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1743

Whats up everyone im levi from mt vernon spend alot of time in columbus. Car of choice dsm. Got a few of them ones a dd and have a 1g awd that i mess with few things done nothing to great.

Poor reading comprehension, bad spelling, bad grammar, run-on sentences, collection of broken cars...

He should fit in well here.

Edited by Mallard

I'm not sure you should be too critical of bad spelling. Just sayin' .....

I typed that with a flailing, crying baby on my lap. My bad.

He was too lazy to even capitalize his own name or the name of his city, wrote run-on sentences with no comma's, and didn't read the "READ THIS FIRST" sticky. He's off to a great start.

I typed that with a flailing, crying baby on my lap. My bad.

He was too lazy to even capitalize his own name or the name of his city, wrote run-on sentences with no comma's, and didn't read the "READ THIS FIRST" sticky. He's off to a great start.

Baby still crying? Just kidding. :p

I think I agree with your point. If someone's intro doesn't show much effort, he probably won't add much to the mix here. I'd be surprised if he makes it out of The Oven. He's already got bad rep and may not consider it worth the effort at this point.

I responded to your comment just out of a mild frustration I have that sometimes the shark tank mentality in The Oven borders on being hypocritical. I agree with the gist of what you said. Sometimes, it seems to me we should give someone wanting to join CR the chance to stand back up before we hit him again. If, at a meet, a newb walked up to a group of us and asked us about joining, I don't think we'd be as critical in person as we are in The Oven.

Baby still crying? Just kidding. :p

I think I agree with your point. If someone's intro doesn't show much effort, he probably won't add much to the mix here. I'd be surprised if he makes it out of The Oven. He's already got bad rep and may not consider it worth the effort at this point.

I responded to your comment just out of a mild frustration I have that sometimes the shark tank mentality in The Oven borders on being hypocritical. I agree with the gist of what you said. Sometimes, it seems to me we should give someone wanting to join CR the chance to stand back up before we hit him again. If, at a meet, a newb walked up to a group of us and asked us about joining, I don't think we'd be as critical in person as we are in The Oven.

:lolguy:

ITS SPELLED NOOB DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spelling CR POLICE :fuckyeah:

you own a dsm, and cant read simple directions on how to get into the forum.

fail and aids - rep.

inb4 wagner gets his tampon bloody and says rawrrr this is why no one wants to join cr rawr rawr rawr. your sexy balding man :D

Is it properly conveyed in the stickied intro thread that this is the noobies "interview" to get on this board? How about you have to scroll down to the bottom of the "read me" and click a "yes ive read this and wont be a d-bag" tab before they made post #1. Hi-light it in yellow?

then again there are plenty of people who have made stellar intros with the current set up.

I want people to make sure they put their best foot forward.

Lock this shit and try again OP. The lack of effort is super sub par and this shit is getting old, fast.