Floor is done

88lx5oh

Looks great, nice garage. I have the same box....had it for about a year and works well.

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae245/bmwohio/Garage%20Pics/IMG_2701.jpg

i was skeptical on that box, but after all the good reviews i took the plunge.

its the best box for the money you can buy period.

its a nicer box than the ball bearing craftsman of the same size, and alot cheaper.

i plan to add another just like it at some point

Looks great but I would have done the epoxy or a coating over tiles.

trust me i thought about the coating..

but after pricing out what it would cost to correct and level the floor completely, then cost of epoxy, and even then epoxy isnt all that durable.

the tiles were a perfect choice for me. plus if i ever move, i can pull the tiles up and take them with me.

its a nicer box than the ball bearing craftsman of the same size, and alot cheaper.

I picked up a Husky 52" for like $290 brand new and its great. Only downside was I had to hand cut drawer liners.

I picked up a Husky 52" for like $290 brand new and its great. Only downside was I had to hand cut drawer liners.

the HF had very nice drawer liners already installed, as well as a nice thick rubber mat on the top

i looked at the husky, but the HF box was better quality IMO

the tiles were a perfect choice for me. plus if i ever move, i can pull the tiles up and take them with me.

Didn't think of that, hmmmm, that kinda sways me to the tiles! Thanks man, now if the next garage is larger all I gotta do is buy a few more tiles!

but after pricing out what it would cost to correct and level the floor completely, then cost of epoxy, and even then epoxy isnt all that durable.

Epoxy if prepped right will last a lifetime and can look just as good 20 years from now as the day it was done. Sadly most people do not take the necessary steps to do the prep.

Epoxy if prepped right will last a lifetime and can look just as good 20 years from now as the day it was done. Sadly most people do not take the necessary steps to do the prep.

yes if prepped right.

and if you use a GOOD epoxy.. the stuff at lowes, home depot, or menards wont last 20yrs.

but if you have cracks, uneven floor, etc. you have to take alot more steps to make it look nice, aside from prepping and painting.

and the cost to prepare my floor, fixing cracks, leveling it out, then using a good epoxy was far more expensive, almost double the cost. Plus like i said if i move, i can take the tiles with me. if i get a bigger garage, just buy more tiles to fill it.

Great box for sure....Are you on garagejournal forum? It's a fantastic forum, and I learn a TON about garage's and tools over there. Plus guys post pictures of their garages over there and some are amazing.....

It can be pricey, the trick is doing the work yourself. I did mine for less than your tiles. I love mine but understand your reasons and the ability to take it with you.

What kind of box is that?

Great box for sure....Are you on garagejournal forum? It's a fantastic forum, and I learn a TON about garage's and tools over there. Plus guys post pictures of their garages over there and some are amazing.....

Yup im a member over there