wtb: R/C helicopter

AWW$HEEET

anyone got any R/C heli's they are looking to get rid of? i want a hobby grade electric, preferably with collective pitch.

If nobody on here has one check out http://www.hobbytalk.com or rctech.net

Hobbytalk has a few less knuckle draggers than rctech.

Just make sure you check the head for extra play, bad bearings, or a bent shaft. I have seen these birds come into the hobbyshop BEAT.

If nobody on here has one check out http://www.hobbytalk.com or rctech.net

Hobbytalk has a few less knuckle draggers than rctech.

Just make sure you check the head for extra play, bad bearings, or a bent shaft. I have seen these birds come into the hobbyshop BEAT.

Yeah, I guess that's the price you pay for buying used.

I still have this one. Its much larger than the little handheld ones you see.

It hasnt been used in a long time. Make offer.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87714&highlight=eflite

Dont hate me, but I kinda dont want a co-axial. If I didnt have any simulator time, id be all over this. Killer deal for someone who wants a nice heli, ready to fly.

Yeah, I guess that's the price you pay for buying used.

You can actually get good deals used, just make sure you really check the chopper out. There are guys that look to upgrade, out grow, or just want the newest thing.

I would suggest sticking with the e-flight stuff. Most shops stock parts locally and the parts are cheap.

+1 for eflight. The only problem I ever had was my swash plate seperating mid flight about 100ft up. This was on my full size SR. My blade 400 has hundreds of flights with maybe a few belt replacements and some main blades here and there. I have a 450 and 2 trex 250 clones as well. My only nitro is a hirobo sceudo evo 50. If you are looking for a 3D bird you get what you pay for. If you just want to play then I see no reason the clones aren't as good with a little time and work setting it up correctly.

+1 for eflight. The only problem I ever had was my swash plate seperating mid flight about 100ft up. This was on my full size SR. My blade 400 has hundreds of flights with maybe a few belt replacements and some main blades here and there. I have a 450 and 2 trex 250 clones as well. My only nitro is a hirobo sceudo evo 50. If you are looking for a 3D bird you get what you pay for. If you just want to play then I see no reason the clones aren't as good with a little time and work setting it up correctly.

I have no problem with a clone if there are parts readily available. Let me know where you got your clones from. my brother had a trex 450, said there are chinese clones for like $30 COMPLETE. I cannot find such instances.

Let me know.

I see 2-3 new RC helicopters posted on Craig's list daily.

i cant get on there from work, but i have seen a few. a majority of them are junk, non hobby grade ones. i think i plugged in "eflite" last night, and 4 results came up, 2 semi recent and 2 from like early december, late november.

I have no problem with a clone if there are parts readily available. Let me know where you got your clones from. my brother had a trex 450, said there are chinese clones for like $30 COMPLETE. I cannot find such instances.

Let me know.

Hobbyking.com. The hk450 is compatible with trex parts. They come pre assembled minus electronics for $30. Make sure you select parts that are at the US warehouse and you can get them quickly. The overseas warehouses are known to take a while and high shipping cost. I'll post some links when I get home to a computer.

hey gabe how much are you wanting to drop on this? ive got a Blade 450 3D that i might be willing to part with, i need the money and dont know if/when ill ever get her back up and running. i also have Phoenix V3 too. its the RTF so it came with the Dx6i. but i will say it needs some parts to get up in the air. i have some, but after flying her into my father back in october or so, i havent even touched it. and i have 6 3s lipos too

hey gabe how much are you wanting to drop on this? ive got a Blade 450 3D that i might be willing to part with, i need the money and dont know if/when ill ever get her back up and running. i also have Phoenix V3 too. its the RTF so it came with the Dx6i. but i will say it needs some parts to get up in the air. i have some, but after flying her into my father back in october or so, i havent even touched it. and i have 6 3s lipos too

let me know how much you want for it, and what parts it needs.

Thanks man

We play with these in the showroom at work often and one guy has tried about 10 different ones. All of them have been trouble except for the cheaper ones from thinkrc.com. This little one here has actually been the most stable and reliable one yet.

http://www.thinkrc.com/35ch-syma-s032g-big-size-helicopter-metal-series-gyro-red-p-722.html