R.I.P. Phil

turboking15

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[06-01, 10:44] Craig: and why is it you never see tina on the site except for when there is drama

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1533878408091&id=b744b87cd621b93ac1a7d94190046fe2&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi289.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll212%2Ftonyeatsburgers%2Fdrama-llama.jpg

What do you mean, "you people"?

:fuuuu:

I think someone should post the part in the movie where he is like, "What do you mean by, 'You people?'" because that would be funny.

What do you mean by "You people?"

[06-01, 10:44] Craig: and why is it you never see tina on the site except for when there is drama

:no:

I think someone should post the part in the movie where he is like, "What do you mean by, 'You people?'" because that would be funny.

It would be even funnier if it were a black dude.

It would be HELLA funny if it were a black dude that looked like a white dude!

That would be awesome.

I don't understand. The same people who cry that mods are taking the internet too seriously are lobbying on the internet to allow someone who thinks the internet is not serious back on an allegedly nonserious website.

BECUZ....

LULZ ARE HAD.

BECUZ....

LULZ ARE HAD.

Dude, you almost had it.

For Phil, it should have went like this:

BECUZ...

GREG FACE

Ok so i have a new boyfriend "yay" and we have been seeing each other for about a month now :p

anyway, the other night we had a twilight marathon (i LOVE twilight) and a dream of mine is to have a vampire boyfriend!

I've been experimenting with eating my own blood ever since the twilight books first came out- i consider myself to be a vampire now- i usually just save the blood i lose naturally each month (i usually just keep the tampons in the freezer etc.) and suck on them or eat them later.

I decided that i would try and "turn" my new boyfriend. So i've been cooking my blood into his food when he comes over- i have tried making blood pudding as well, but that only works if i've had a heavy flow (you need A LOT of blood)- so i usually just add a little bit of blood into the marinade or pasta sauce etc. etc. He has absolutely no idea :p

i've been doing this for about 3-4 weeks- do you think he would be a vampire by now?

Ok so i have a new boyfriend "yay" and we have been seeing each other for about a month now :p

anyway, the other night we had a twilight marathon (i LOVE twilight) and a dream of mine is to have a vampire boyfriend!

I've been experimenting with eating my own blood ever since the twilight books first came out- i consider myself to be a vampire now- i usually just save the blood i lose naturally each month (i usually just keep the tampons in the freezer etc.) and suck on them or eat them later.

I decided that i would try and "turn" my new boyfriend. So i've been cooking my blood into his food when he comes over- i have tried making blood pudding as well, but that only works if i've had a heavy flow (you need A LOT of blood)- so i usually just add a little bit of blood into the marinade or pasta sauce etc. etc. He has absolutely no idea :p

i've been doing this for about 3-4 weeks- do you think he would be a vampire by now?

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/9/90/Cerealguy2.png

I don't understand. The same people who cry that mods are taking the internet too seriously are lobbying on the internet to allow someone who thinks the internet is not serious back on an allegedly nonserious website.

So much win here it needs to be quoted two times.