Transmission rebuild

DTA09

So the trans in the stang is in need of a rebuild. i have a place in mind but thought id check here to see if any of the site sponsors do this, or anyone with a good place they use. Its a 4r70w, doesnt need anything radical, just freshened up. thanks

MD Transmission in Delaware is about the friendliest transmission shop I know. The owners are highly experienced and they either do the work themselves or they supervise a third guy. I don't think you could beat their prices, and they are as honest as the day is long. They are across from the hangout.

I know that Clay (Zeitgeist57) recently had some work done there, perhaps he'll pipe-in about his experience with them.

They've worked on the my Viewt's CVT transmission and did differential work on the Toyota Century (who else in the U.S. can claim that?).

Mark and Dave are the owners:

http://local.yahoo.com/info-29213204-md-transmissions-limited-delaware;_ylt=AlhYVp14OEsc6.F5gUvce3SKNcIF;_ylv=3?tab=reviews#reviews