turn signals stopped working but hazards work

smokin5s

this is in a 2003 Nissan Maxima. I checked the fuses under the dash and it appears to be good... any idea what could cause this? When I try to use it for the first time, I hear a click, then nothing... then the rest of the time I'm driving, I hear nothing else....

I was just thinking that... I tried unplugging it and plugging it back in. I don't hear it snap into place if that make sense, so I will pull it out and look for bent pins. I did order one online and pay the ridiculous fees for expidition... I don't like the idea of driving a car without turn signals as well as don't want a ticket for failure to signal.

I don't think it's a relay issue because the hazards work

Just to prove me wrong...I replaced the bulb in the climate display in the wife's car yesterday. Today she got home and told me the clock display light was out. All I did was unplug it and plug it back in, no way it's out...sure enough the bulb was out.

I spoke with Tim, we were going to meet up on thursday, but after work tonight, I pulled the plug out again and inspected it... sure enough, one of the hazard pins was bent, I bent it back,plugged it in, and all is well :-)

Thanks all for the help!